Thursday, August 20, 2009

Zombie Chicken!


My lovely, wonderful, amazing talented friend Brittany has presented me with another award!!

Presenting:
The ZOMBIE CHICKEN award!

Definition:
The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words.

I was VERY flattered and VERY excited to receive this award.
The unfortunate thing is that I can only choose TWO people to give this award to.

Deciding who to tag has been really difficult for me.
I just love EVERYONE'S blogs..which is why I have a LINK to them on my blog.

SO..
After much thought,
I have chosen the two I would like to nominate.
and


I LOVE these two. They really do well at giving their blog it's own personality and uniqueness (is that even a word??)


CONGRATS GUYS!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

thanks andee! that was so sweet. ummm, so can i give it right back to you???? LOL... well, just know that if someone else had given it to me YOU would have been my #1. i've shed more tears on your blog than when i read my scriptures lately...LOL! i just love "knowing" you. so thanks for the sweet honor. i will be sure to pass it on. keep doing what you are doing...you are just amayzing. xoxo

Unknown said...

Andee, you are the sweetest ever! Thank you so much! I feel like a terrible blogger/friend since I haven't been making the rounds like I used to!

I agree with Rachelle, can we just give it right back to you? You inspire me in ways that you can't even imagine. I feel so blessed to know you and to have met you IRL! When are we going to do that again?! Miss you!

Hugs,

Kimmie