Thursday, August 20, 2009

Zombie Chicken!


My lovely, wonderful, amazing talented friend Brittany has presented me with another award!!

Presenting:
The ZOMBIE CHICKEN award!

Definition:
The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words.

I was VERY flattered and VERY excited to receive this award.
The unfortunate thing is that I can only choose TWO people to give this award to.

Deciding who to tag has been really difficult for me.
I just love EVERYONE'S blogs..which is why I have a LINK to them on my blog.

SO..
After much thought,
I have chosen the two I would like to nominate.
and


I LOVE these two. They really do well at giving their blog it's own personality and uniqueness (is that even a word??)


CONGRATS GUYS!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

thanks andee! that was so sweet. ummm, so can i give it right back to you???? LOL... well, just know that if someone else had given it to me YOU would have been my #1. i've shed more tears on your blog than when i read my scriptures lately...LOL! i just love "knowing" you. so thanks for the sweet honor. i will be sure to pass it on. keep doing what you are doing...you are just amayzing. xoxo

Kim Sue Ellen said...

Andee, you are the sweetest ever! Thank you so much! I feel like a terrible blogger/friend since I haven't been making the rounds like I used to!

I agree with Rachelle, can we just give it right back to you? You inspire me in ways that you can't even imagine. I feel so blessed to know you and to have met you IRL! When are we going to do that again?! Miss you!

Hugs,

Kimmie