Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Well...

I guess I forgot to mention this...
but I am no longer going back to Utah State.

LONG story and you don't want to hear it.
trust me.

SO I'm going to Salt Lake Community College instead.
because of this I am a little sad.

My best friend Keara is going to China along with Chelsey.
My other best friend Terri is married.
Brittany, Mandy, Megan, Elicia and all of the rest of my friends are up at Logan.

This is really not the best thing ever.

I've been having a really hard time with this.
Especially with Keara leaving.
Thank heaven for Skype.

I haven't really posted very much lately because I don't want to be a horrible pessimist all of the time when I blog and I don't have much good to say.

So sorry about that!

My Case Manager job is going well..so that's good.

6 comments:

Ashley Bennion said...

You have skype? I signed up - but no one else has it - I don't even know how to use it - lol

Amanda said...

Andeebottom,
Don't be sad :(
Love you!
/Mandy

The Gillen's said...

Oh I'll miss you Andee! We'll talk on Skype!

StefanieJinelle said...

My missionary man goes to SLCC. If you see him, you can beat him up. :) ha.

brittany michelle said...

hey, i have a surprise for you on my blog! check it out! :D

mom said...

Hangn' with your mom isn't the worst thing in the world!....well, Ok, maybe it is.