Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The biggest Loser.

Okay here's the deal.

My mom, dad, sisters and I are all having a biggest loser contest.
Who ever loses the most weight, get's $60
(money that we all contributed).

It goes until November.

We have been doing this for about a week and a half now.

Last week,
I lost four pounds.
I hadn't had a 'dieting' plan set up because I was SOO busy last week,
but I hardly had time to eat.

I was very surprised that I had lost so much though..

THIS week,
I HAVE been strictly dieting.
Let me tell you something...I am NOT a fan of it.
I have been SUPER grumpy,
very emotional (for good reason though..I think they are very legitimate reasons)
and
REALLY tired all week.

So....
if I don't post for a couple weeks...
it may be because

1. I'm grumpy and don't want to let it show when I blog
2. I'm sleeping
or
3. I'm just really busy...school DOES start this week you know..
haha.

Right now I am currently in a good mood, because I quit dieting today.
I was having a really bad day and at about 5 o'clock..I couldn't take it anymore...so I got some food in my stomach to help change my mood..

Thank Heaven for wonderful parents.
They make me feel SOO much better when I have my emotional breakdowns...

NOW,
on to another 3 months of dieting...


P.S.

I took that birthmom to the Airport today.
She flew back home and there is a 99.9% chance I will never see her again.
I have come to love that girl.
It's hard for me to see HER leave...
I think that may have been a reason for my emotions today...
I think that is going to be one of the hardest things about this job.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog and love it and I thought I would leave you a comment about today's post, a few girls that I work with have done the flat belly diet and they look so good. I just got the book and after reading the first few chapters I am excited and I think that it is a great alternative to the traditional dieting of starving, it also explains the benefits of weight loss and it stick pretty close to what the word of wisdom says is a healthy diet. Hope that you do great with your biggest loser challenge.

Megan said...

ANDEE I MISS YOU SO MUCH I WISH YOU WERE AT USU WITH US.

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Andee! You will forever be in the BM's heart as she will be in yours! How awesome are you!!? How did you start this job!? Sounds like an amazing way to make a difference!

Ashley Bennion said...

Hang in there - with all of it - the diet college work life etc - You rock - Love ya! Here is a hug from Panguitch!

brittany michelle said...

i hope you are the biggest loser. i also hope that you are still coming up here to logan on friday night. you most definitely should, and then you can spend the night at my awesome apartment that now has a lady bug in it somewhere instead of spiders. :)

Rachelle said...

can i just tell you how many of my friends have emailed | called | texted | facebooked me about reading your blog and how it has inspired them! seriously, i can count 10 people off right this second from this week alone. thanks for sharing your story!

as for the biggest loser - the story of my life! best of luck - you can do it!! my hubby entered a contest this summer at work and he won for biggest loser with his little group. we spent the money going out to dinner (not recommended...LOL!) take care cutie!