Monday, April 20, 2009

It's all about the weather.

The weather here in Logan today is A M A Z I N G.

It's funny how the weather can change your mood drastically.
I love feeling the heat!!!

I was feeling kind of down this morning when I woke up and really had to force myself to go to class.
But the MOMENT I stepped out the door and felt the warm weather on my face,
my mood changed.

I all of the sudden became super excited for school to get out.
only two weeks left!!

I suddenly felt relaxed,
and no longer stressed out.

I would actually ENJOY walking around campus today.
I LOVE WARM WEATHER!!!
no more snow for me!! :D
I should probably start being more optimistic now!!!

WHO ELSE LOVES THIS WEATHER????

3 comments:

Megan said...

warm heat? haha. how redundant...

Jamie said...

It's the best! I say we all move to Arizona and have warm weather year round!

Lissa said...

I agree with Jamie...I too think you should move to AZ. It's 99 degress today!