Monday, April 13, 2009

Amanda Brook Allen


Dear Mandy,
Please don't be sad.

You are one of the coolest people I know
and
I LOVE YOU!!!
be HAPPY.

The people that say you aren't "Educated enough"
to state your opinion
don't know what they are talking about

They don't see you researching immensely every. single. day.
They don't live with you.
They don't watch you reasearching BOTH sides.
They don't know how much you really DO know.
They don't know you as well as they think.

I'll ALWAYS support you and your VERY smart intelligent mind.
You really are very educated.
and

YOU'RE NOT IGNORANT!!


Love,
You're Favorite Roomate

3 comments:

Megan said...

I agree 100%.

Amanda said...

i'm crying because you guys are so great to me :') i love you

cdemie said...

wow, I thought that picture was of you at first Andee? You two look alike! I was wondering when you learned to play the guitar!?