Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

This Easter season is one of my favorites.

I am so grateful for our Savior, and his sacrifice.
Such an incredible amount of love.

I had the opportunity to go to my friend Andrews Farewell today,
and let me tell you,

AMAZING
What a great guy.

He spoke of the Savior and His sacrifice.
he spoke of the
Faith
Hope
and
Charity
the Savior showed.

but my favorite part,
was when he talked about how he knows what it feels like to not have the gospel in your life.

It's so true.
The gospel has SAVED my life.

I don't know where I would be today without it.
For the few months that I lived without the gospel,
I was miserable.

I didn't realize that until I came back to it.
I didn't realize how incredibly unhappy I was until I felt the spirit again.

I'm so grateful for it,
and most of all
I'm grateful for the Atonement.
Because of the Savior,
I can be forgiven of my sins

Happy Easter Everyone.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Easter Andee!

Crystal Renee said...

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU TOO! Thanks for stopping by!