Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Amazing

So I don't think I have emphasized this enough,
So I'm going to do it again.

I was blessed with two of the most AMAZING people in my life
ONE YEAR AGO.

Avery's mommy and daddy, Dustin and Andrea.

How was I lucky enough to be able to have the best family out there be Avery's eternal family?

like I said before, today is the one year anniversary of the day we met.
& Around 5 oclock this afternoon,
when I arrived home from dropping mandy off at Campus....

Here is what I found:
(yes I had to eat some of the sour patch kids before taking the picture)


Dustin and Andrea sent me flowers!!!
Aren't they amazing????

Sometimes I feel like I should be sending them something back because they do this all of the time.

They are SO amazing, and SO generous.
THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS DUSTIN AND ANDREA!!!

I hope you always know how grateful I am for every. single. thing. you do for me.

INCLUDING,
giving me the peace of mind that Avery is in the best hands.
I love you guys!! :):)

3 comments:

About Me said...

You are so welcome for the flowers. We have been thinking about you all day and just wanted to say thank you again for everything. We love you and Avery more than words can express.

Michelle said...

Dustin and Andrea are also very lucky to have you. Our birth mother isn't in contact with us as much as I wish she was.

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

You have given the ultimate gift, Miss Andee!