Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm on a roll...

Another Random Post,
but
I just gotta say a few things:

I saw this beautiful Angel last wednesday


I melt whenever I hear her laugh or see her smile.



I did notice that she doesn't like it when I kiss her cheeks...



but can you blame me?????



I LOVE YOU AVERY LEIGH!



Next thing:



This is my Uncle Scott and Aunt Maryjane


Let me just say,
I owe these two my life.


Let me tell ya why....


When Avery was born, Maryjane showed up at the hospital with a bag.

Inside the bag, it contained:

The best carmeled apple I have ever tasted in my life,
chocolate,
A hoodie from AE,
Two Shirts from AE,
and
Sweat Pants from AE.


Generous Right?


Well,
there's more


Two weeks After I got out of the hospital....
MaryJane and Scott took my to Hawaii to get away and relax.





It was the most RELAXING vacation I have ever been on.

EVER.






We were there for a week,
and it helped SO MUCH.

I owe her my life there right?

Well just wait,

Then Yesterday MaryJane called me.
She told me that she had put together a care package for me
and
to stop at her house on the way back up to Logan.

So when I got there......
There was a HUGE box of all sorts of food in it.

Eggs,
cake,
cookies,
cereal,
noodles,
$20
and
so so much more!

My Aunt and Uncle Spoil me.

See how I owe them my life?!!

Thanks MaryJane and Scott!!

If you can't tell,
I have AWESOME people in my life.

I'm super blessed.

4 comments:

Crystal Renee said...

She is adorable.

And.. WOW! That was REALLY nice.. Hawaii.. I need my husband to be thoughtful like that.. lol!

*P.S. I am just a blog stalker.. you are a true inspirational story!*

mary jane said...

You are so, so sweet. I can't take your life but how about you just keep sharing it with me? As long as you share with us, we will share with you. Deal? Thanks for being such an awesome person and example to the people around you. I love ya!!!!!

mj

Anonymous said...

Andee she is so gorgeous!!! she looks just like you!! Love ya!!

Unknown said...

LUCKY...and super blessed! What amazing people. They are angels indeed.