Monday, September 7, 2009

Splish Splash



I received another award from Crystal at Marvelous Masons! She is a mother of three, two of which are twins. I met her through blogging and wish oh so badly that one day I will have the amazing opportunity to meet her in person. Thank you Crystal!

When you receive this award you must:
1- Put the logo on your blog/post
2- Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, inspire or impress you
3- Let them know they've been splashed by commenting on their blog
4- Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash Award

Here are the 9 blogs I nominate:

Alisha from Nelson Newsletter -- Alisha is a birth mother that placed her little girl 5 years ago (give or take a year?) She is now married and has an adorable little boy. I love her blog!

Stefanie from Stefanie Jinelle's Journey - Stefanie is also a birth mother. She is due in September and was smart enough to create a blog to document her journey through this very emotional time. I am lucky enough to have become friends with Stefanie outside of the blogging world and am so blessed from it. Read Stefanie's blog. Good stuff there!

Stephanie from nieniedialogues - I'm pretty sure ALL of you know who this is. If this isn't inspiring I don't know what is. "Nie" is a very inspiring woman. She was a victim of a terrible plane accident last August of '08 and I get emotional many MANY times after reading her blog. She helps me see the blessings in my life. She is an amazing mother and person and I look up to her so very much. I have never said a word to her in my life..in fact, she doesn't even know I exist. But it wouldn't be right to NOT name her. Because she deserves so much more than that.

Becca from Our Life - I also met Becca through blogging and she is an awesome person. She is an adoptive mother and had the most ADORABLE little boy. I love her blog and I love her as a person. I wish so badly that one day I will have the opportunity to meet her as well. She also introduced me to twitter. So thanks to Becca, I have twitter! :)

Criscell from Criscell and Spencer - Criscell is an adoptive mother and interestingly enough the sister of my last roommate Elicia. I met her through Elicia while I was living with her and I am so happy I did! Criscell and Spencer are awesome people and I wouldn't have been able to have some of the opportunities I have had to speak about adoption if it wasn't for her!

Michelle from Michelles Path - She is also an adoptive mother of a BEAUTIFUL little girl. Her husband is currently serving in the air force overseas. He comes home very soon and I am so excited for that day! Michelle is a very awesome woman and a wonderful mommy!

Mae from Lovin' Every Minute - Mae is the mother of the ADORABLE little baby I babysit. She is a wonderful mom and has the CUTEST pictures on her blog. I love her little boy Conner SOO much and anyone that sees those pictures on her blog will just wanna eat him up!!

Mandy from Friendship Station - Mandy was my roommate up at Utah State. She one of the awesomest, funniest, coolest people I know! I miss her SO much and wish that I could be living with her again this semester! MISS YOU MANDY!!

and last, but MOST DEFINITELY not least...

Brittany from Rhapsodizing Moments - I met Brittany up at Utah State also. She was my best friend Keara's roommate. Brittany is the sweetest person anyone will ever meet! You can't be near Brittany without her giving you a compliment and being 100% sincere about it. Brittany is now one of my best friends and I miss her SOO much because she is ALSO up at Utah State!

6 comments:

brittany michelle said...

Andee, congratulations on your award, and thank you SO much for mine! i miss you too! i can't wait until i see you again. it better be soon. lol. or else. :)

Michelle said...

Thank you for nominating me. Means a lot to me Andee. Im having a hard time right now so this means a lot to me. And congrats to you for getting this award. You are very deserving of it that is for sure.

Crystal Renee said...

Aww! Thanks for saying that about me sugar plum! I would love to meet you as well! One day.. one day! You are very deserving.. your blog kept me motivated through a hard part a little while ago :)

About Me said...

I'm not surprised one bit by all the awards you're getting. I LOVE reading your blog.

Alisha said...

Thanks so much for your thoughts about me! You truly are an amazing women! You are deserving of every award that you get. Thanks again for your friendship and honesty! Hope things are going good!

Criscell said...

Thanks for the little gft! That was so sweet of you to say. You are so awesome and I am so glad we were able to meet you.