Saturday, September 26, 2009

Baby Olivia

Here is Stefanie's Beautiful Olivia:

I was SO happy that she was awake when I came.


This next picture makes me bawl my eyes out.

Birthfather Nic, Stefanie and Olivia.

Look at the love in this picture.
and look at how supportive the birthfather is.
This is on placement day.
It brings back the compelete heartache that comes with placement.

The tears won't stop.

You'd think I'd have the right words to say to her since I've been there,
...but I don't.

Although this is an incredibely emotional time,
The spirit is also SO strong.
I can just feel it when Looking at this picture.

I visited her on Thursday.
She looked AMAZING. I couldn't believe she had just had a baby.
She seemed very content.

After I left the hospital I couldn't stop the tears that came once I got in my car.
I was in her situation almost exactly a year ago.

Although everyone situation is very unique,
there are also similarites.

The emotional feelings are the same.
The love is the same.
The peace is the same.

I'm so proud of you Stefanie!

6 comments:

StefanieJinelle said...

Thank you so much for this post and coming to visit! You're so sweet :) It's definitely hard but I know how you feel. It's like you can't even describe the millions of emotions you feel. You're so awesome. I don't even know how to explain how I'm feeling right now. But I'm content right now and feeling okay. :) You wouldn't even have to say anything to me because I know what you mean. Ya know? Ha. I probably don't make sense but thank you. Olivia is so darling in that picture!

Mrs. Black said...

Wow. That was the sweetest little picture and post. Thanks for sharing! Best wishes to everyone involved!

Michelle said...

That picture is amazing. I have a powrful picture of our daughter's birth mother and birth father holding her too...I never in my life have seen pictures so powerful. So much so that you can feel the emotions just by looking at them.

Adoption is so beautiful.

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Great pictures Andee! I am so glad that you and Stef are friends and have eachother! How lucky are you two awesome girls?!?

About Me said...

What a sweet post. I'm so glad you were able to visit her and that you can be a strength to others.

Crystal Renee said...

Olivia is precious and I am glad that you two are there for each other. Kisses and hugs to you both!