Thursday, November 10, 2011

November is good at trying to escape...but I have caught it just in time

I am very fully aware of the fact that November is National Adoption month.
I feel terrible for failing miserabely at posting about it so far. It's already the 10th!

There has been so much going on in my life that I've completely lost track of time.
I can't believe that this month is already 1/3 of the way through.
I've been trying to decide what to do about this since it's way too late to do what I usually do.

(unless you're aware of what I usually do and you want to quickly shoot me an email, I can spotlight you :))

I've decided,
that although it's going to be short and sweet,
at least it will be SOMETHING,
I'm going to post about one thing I'm grateful for everyday for the rest of the month and why.

Of course it's going to all be adoption related,
because lets face it,
Adoption has changed my life and made me who I am today.

I'm so sorry for my lack of posts.
My daughter has been experiencing some medical problems and we found out recently that she is going to need surgery; which has resulted in me feeling all sorts of emotions and being very distracted.

I hope I can make up for it somehow!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I am so sorry to hear that your daughter needs surgery- hope everything isok- hugs and prayers.