Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm grateful for...#16

Although Adoption has helped me come to understand many things,
I think one of the most apparant and incredible things it has taught me,

is what a blessing it is to be a mother.

My whole life I have always wanted to be a mother,
but it wasn't until I was faced with the decision to place Avery for adoption,
that I really came to understand what an honor it really is.

Being a mother is the greatest gift God has given me.
I thank Him every single day for this wonderful blessing.
I thank Him for allowing me to go through this Adoption experience because it really has opened my eyes to what an incredible blessing it is.

Thinking of this brings tears to my eyes.

1 comment:

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

Such a moving post!
www.rebeccabany.com