Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm grateful for...#2

I'm grateful for Dustin and Andrea.

They have made the entire adoption experience so much easier than I could have ever dreamed.
Both of them always know exactly what to say when I come to them about something.

Whether it's adoption related or not,
they are incredible at getting through to me about anything.
I feel so blessed to have them in my lives.

Adoption brought them to me and I'm so grateful for it.
I have received lifelong friends through this experience.

Andrea and I have this relationship that I don't think anyone else in this entire world has.
It's brought me so much peace.

Our relationship goes so much further than just adoption and I know that not everyone can say that.
I don't know what I did to deserve the honor of knowing them,
but I'm so grateful for it.

No comments: