Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm grateful for...#8

I'm grateful for Supportive Blog readers.

It felt SO GOOD to receive comment after comment from people that gave me support.
Most of them I didn't even KNOW and it was soo helpful to hear the kind words.

Not only did it help confirm to me that I did the right thing,
But it helped my self esteem too.

So,
Thanks to all of you that have been so supportive.
I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am for that!

p.s. I received a question on the post I did about music.
Besides Michael Mclean, Cheri Call (I think that's her name) sings a song called "Delivery" aboud Adoption which is SO good.

There's also a song by a man named Mark Shultz who sings a song called "everything to me"

Other than that, the song "One more Day" By diamond rio really hit home for me.
I loved all those songs. They really helped :)

1 comment:

Lara Zierke said...

Thanks for answering my question about the music. There is a Hilary Weeks song the other day called Beautiful Heartbreak and while I don't think it is adoption specific, that's all I could think about.