Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm grateful for...#11

I'm so grateful for a Supportive Husband and Family.

Tyson has been supportive towards me since day one.
Since the moment he discovered I was pregnant, not only was he so forgiving,
but he made me feel like I was still important and that this did not define who I was.

He wrote me all through his mission and still helped me feel like I was wanted.
He was so forgiving I just can't believe how incredible he was and has been.
He continues to support me through everything and even comes with me to the adoption presentations (when he's not working) and shares his thoughts and feelings.

I just love him!

My family as well.
If it hadn't been for them,
I can honestly say I would have died.
I was so depressed numerous amounts of times and I could always count on my mom, dad or sisters to cheer me up. My mom was especially supportive and helped me through the entire pregnancy/labor.

I'm so grateful for each and every one of them.

No comments: