Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm grateful for...#14

I'm grateful for Adoption Advocates.

If you're friends with me on facebook,
you may have seen recently that I posted about the wife of a birth father,
who was being attacked by a birth mother/Adoptive mother.

She was telling her that because she wasn't a part of the adoption triad,
she should not be blogging about adoption.

That is absurd to say the least.
I was fuming angry at this nasty commenter.
How could she say that to someone that is only supporting her husband and adoption!?
I said some harsh words (which maybe I shouldn't have...but boy did she hit a nerve).

I just have to say that I'm SO grateful for those that haven't been affected by adoption first hand,
yet they still support it just as if they were.

Because they want to share how much they have been blessed by it through other people.

No comments: