Wednesday, July 8, 2009

You Know Why!

So Keara, Terri and I had a girls night tonight.
I completely forgot how much fun they were.
I missed them INCREDIBELY.

At around 6:30,
Keara and I went to the temple to do Baptisms.

It was a much needed trip.
It was so comforting and so refreshing.

I seriously needed it.
I haven't gone in so long and forgot how amazing it is.
I love this Gospel.

Afterwards,
we decided to go to Chili's for dinner.
As we were leaving,
Terri called and said that she was free (FOR ONCE) and wanted to do something.

So she met us at Chili's and we had SO MUCH FUN.
I can't even tell you how much I missed it.

We had A LOT to catch up on.
it's been a while since it has been just us three.

(please remember that we had just finished doing Baptisms and I didn't fix my hair OR makeup afterwards...)

While we were there we started talking about Terri's nail school classes that she is currently taking.

She just finished learning how to do Glitter Toes and said she wanted to do ours.
So we decided to go back to my house to watch a movie and do our nails.

So we did.
We watched the movie What Happens in Vegas.

If you haven't seen this movie,
I highly HIGHLY recommend it.

The reason we decided to watch this movie is because of our two FAVORITE scenes:




You have no idea how many different ways I have imagined doing this to a certain someone lately...
Actually, more like how many different ways Keara and our awesome friend Brittany have imagined doing this to him. I laugh hysterically everytime after listening to all their many different plans...sometimes I think (and secretely hope) that they are serious...(hehe..hey you can't blame me)

Anyway,
here's Terri in action.


Want your toes to look like these?
(they look 1000 times BETTER in person. Seriously. LOVE them.)


Call Terri!!
She only Charges $15 which is a SUPER good deal.

Make an appointment today:
209-777-3310

3 comments:

Keara said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Thats all I can say.
Lol what a good movie!
What ood friends!
What a good night!

Alicia Clingman said...

Punching bags!!! I was soooo frustrated last night, and instead of ripping off my "boyfriends" head, I hit a punching bag and it worked wonders!!

brittany michelle said...

dancing is a great way to relieve stress. if you feel self-conscious about your skills, do it alone.

also, i would very gladly get revenge with/for you.