Sunday, December 6, 2009

"Nanee"



Dustin Andrea and Avery came over yesterday.

My family hadn't seen them in a while, so they were all shocked at how big Avery is!
13 months!? crazy.

While she was here we kept telling her to say different things (cause she is talking a bit too!)
She was saying things like Wow, pretty, doggie (we have a dog), daddy, mommy, etc..

Well, about 10 minutes before they left, my sister was holding her and showing her the ornaments on the tree, and she kept saying "pretty".

So I said "Avery, say Andee"
and she looked at me said "Nanee"
Awesome huh!?

I was so excited, so I brought her to Dustin and Andrea and had her say it again.
I LOVE THAT LITTLE GIRL!



You should see her dance too...that girl's got some moves!



I'm so blessed to have an open adoption with them.
I Love Dustin and Andrea and am so grateful that they are willing to have an Open Adoption with me.
THEY ARE AMAZING.

9 comments:

About Me said...

It was so great to see you and your family. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful open adoption. Thanks for having us over.

Lechelle said...

so adorable!

Crystal Renee said...

Too cute! I love what you are wearing..

Unknown said...

two of the cutest "pretties" i have ever seen!

Love you.

brittany michelle said...

nanee? that's way cute! and she is big--so adorable! i'm glad you all have such a great relationship

Savannah said...

How cute! Thanks for being such a great example of open adoption. You've come to mean a lot to us.

Sharon said...

Nanee! I love it! Too cute! I can't beleive how big Avery is getting! She is sooo cute!

Mary said...

She's a doll!

Brandi said...

I was not sure how to answer your question other than this way, but yes you may add me to your blog. Thank you for your encouraging words.