Thursday, October 8, 2009

So touched and completely inspired

I'm SURE everyone has heard of NieNie, right?

Okay well,
I just have to share this amazing story.
grab tissues because I PROMISE you will cry.

First, read THIS.

Then, watch THIS video.

oh wow.
She was on Oprah yesterday.
Whenever I read or see anything PERTAINING to Nie, I have a reality check VERY quickly and becomes SO grateful for my life.

I'm so grateful for my body
I'm so grateful that I am able to pick up little kids, including my future children.
I'm SO grateful for this Gospel.

I love Nie.
She is an amazing woman.

4 comments:

Queen Mama said...

I COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY AGREE!

I cried yesterday. I have seen the buttons, but never read her blog. Plus watching her, I was in tears. Oh my!

I am as well. I was mad at my son for getting in trouble at school and me having to go to a conference, and now, I am not so mad anymore. I am grateful!

Ashley Bennion said...

Thanks for sharing And! We all need to take a moment and readjust our perspectives and be grateful for all we have huh? wow.

Andrea said...

I loved watching her on Oprah. She is an inspiration. Makes you really appreciate the little things in life.

Mary (MEM) said...

My favorite part was when the mom who visited Stephanie & Christian's home said, "It felt very calm, peaceful, warm" etc. IT'S THE SPIRIT!