Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes I feel like I am worth nothing.
Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I just cry.
Sometimes when I'm walking around campus, I feel way too vulnurable and want to hide away from everyone.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever going to get what I want in life.
Sometimes I feel bad about myself.
Sometimes I hate myself.
THEN
I read something like

and then
Sometimes I feel blessed to have a healthy body
Sometimes I feel like I can do anything
Sometimes I look in the mirror and am grateful that I can get ready on my own
Sometimes I am grateful for a normal life.
Sometimes I appreciate my body
Sometimes I'm happy that I control what I do every day
Sometimes I am grateful for just being able to move.
Sometimes I walk around campus and am proud that I am WALKING
SOMETIMES
I need to be grateful for what I have.

1 comment:

BreeAnn said...

I need to be grateful for what I have.


Amen.