Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hoping to Adopt: Patrick and Nicole

(I apologize for the amount of time it took to make this post! My computers charger broke so I had to wait for the new one to come in the mail!)

Patrick and Nicole have been married for nine years.
They were, and still are, high school sweethearts.

Some of their biggest challenges have come with the heartbreak of infertility and longing to have their family grow.


In September 2007 theye found, and hope to continue to find, the answer to their prayers through adoption.
Eli was placed into their lives and they witnessed and felt the Gift of pure love


To read more about Patrick and Nicole,
you can visit their Adoption blog by clicking HERE
or You can view their adoption profile by clicking HERE!



If you or someone you know are hoping to adopt,
Send me some info about you with pictures,
and I will spotlight you!

No comments: