Tuesday, July 6, 2010

June -- Funny Conversations

Cassidy - Cathy, you have beasts as kids
Mom - I know Cassidy, I know. It's beauty and the beasts
Emilee - Mom, you had to ADOPT a child to even get your eye color...
Me - yeah...and you had to adopt two to even get that.
Mom - What does that have to do with anything?

***

Me: Mom you have the wierdest facebook profile
Mom: Why
Me: this quote you have "As I lay in bed at night staring up at the stars, I can't help but wonder "where in the heck is the ceiling"
Mom: It's the story of my life! Seriously. Everytime I go to bed, I lay down and go "Ahh" and then I open my eyes and think "wait a minute..."

***

(While writing our guest list for the wedding)
Mom: did you invite Dudu?
Ernesto: What did you just say?
Mom: haha it's my Grandma
Ernesto: You call her Dudu?
Mom: Yes, someone called her that once and it just stuck
Ernesto: Bless her heart.

***

SORRY! Not very many funny ones this month...but only because I forgot to write them down!!

1 comment:

emily barlocker scott said...

I need to see some more pictures of your ring........... it looks gorgeous!