Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tired

This is how I feel. (Thanks for your help Kim)
I'm tired.
Of a lot of things.
mostly the fact the one particular roomate of mine ALWAYS uses my food.
most of you know that I DO NOT have a job,
and that I'm literally living off of nickels and dimes.
So when someone thinks that what's mine is theirs...
I don't exactly appreciate it.
I love all my roomates.
But when they use my stuff,
I get a little annoyed.
There are times when I'm making food, and there is a lot of it, so yes I'm going to offer them some.
But that DOESN'T mean I am giving an open invitation for anyone to use my food whenever they please.
I am living on a tight budget.
I currently am out of milk.
and almost out of cheese.
I would prefer to NOT be out of anything else in the near future.
That is all.

No comments: