Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday...s!

So Yesterday was my moms birthday...and today was my little brother Dallins birthday.

(that is the chocolate cake from costco...yeah that kind that we have ALL wanted to buy at one point in our lives.)



He is now 13! wierd...

We had a blast celebrating!
It was just our family on my moms birthday
and my cousins and some of my his friends on Dallins birthday.



Settlers on my moms birthday.

My moms birthday was fun.
I don't think we have been together with just our immediate family for a birthday in a while.
I really enjoyed it and we all had a lot of fun together.


All the girls

All the boys.





also,
because today was the second,
Me, Terri, Josh and thier spouses went to Village Inn in memory of Keltson.
It was the last place we went together and October 2nd was the last day we saw him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND DALLIN!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Andeee. I miss you real bad. I don't even like to see you have fun with other people. It makes me Jealous. :)
Come to Logan!

StefanieJinelle said...

Aw, and you came to visit the same day that you saw Keltson last :( It was fun having you there! Happy belated birthday to your fam. I laugh at the first picture because of the fish thing and when I saw it for the first time and I petted it? I don't remember. haha.